DIY Adam and Eve Halloween Costume Idea Using Footed Pajamas
How to Make an Adam and Eve Costume for Adults
This is a fun and easy costume which is perfect for couples and requires no sewing!
Making your Adam and Eve costume:
Start with two pairs of Adult Footed Pajamas.
- Make 4 "Fig Leaves" - Use green felt (available 6 foot wide for about $5 a yard from fabric stores) or green posterboard or craft foam.
- Pin them to your pink footed pajamas.
- Cut a template first... cutting leaves isn't as easy as it looks!
- Make a Snake - Use black felt or a black scarf and stick some googly eyes on it.
- Bring an Apple or two (but don't eat them!)