Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I place an order?
A: You may place an order on this website or call us at (410) 990-0005 to answer questions or take orders over the phone.
Q: What is your shipping policy & return policy?
A: Please use the links below to see our policies.
Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: We are available weekdays between the hours of 9:30am and 6pm (Eastern USA time)
Q: What are my payment options?
A: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal. We do not accept checks or money orders.
We are closed on the holidays listed below.
- New Year's Day (Thursday, January 1, 2015)
- President's Day (Monday, February 16, 2015)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 25, 2015)
- Independence Day (Friday, July 3, 2015**)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 7, 2015)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 26, 2015)
- Christmas Day (Friday, December 25, 2015)
Q: What size should I purchase?
A: At PajamaCity.com we make finding your size simple!
- We include sizing information in the product detail for each product!
- When you call with sizing questions, please have your measurements handy. This will help us find the perfect fit!
- We have more sizes than any other Footie PJ maker! Made to fit Men and Women from 4'5" to 7' tall. And Extra Wide, too.
Q: Should I order one size larger because I want them to be ROOMY?
A: Our standard (size 1 to 10) Footed Pajamas are made to be very roomy.
- If you wear above a 2X (tshirt size), then you should probably order our "Xtra-Wide" sizes (X4, X6, X8, X10). The "X" sizes are built to be roomy enough for even the largest chest or waist.
- These are supposed to fit like a gorilla costume or a bathrobe: loose everywhere. You should be able to curl up into a ball even after you wash them and they lose an inch or so.
Q: What style & fabric options are available?
A: Our style & fabric options are listed below.
- Fleece - Soft & Warm
- Cotton Flannel - Cool
- Drop Seat - Our drop seat footed pajamas have an envelope-tuck style opening in the back that is secured by velcro and has elastic across the top to keep drafts out and keep you warm when nature calls!
- Regular Back - No drop seat in the back.
- Regular Feet - Double fleece bottom with friction dots!
- Convertible Feet - Cottony knit fabric to keep your feet cooler than fleece. They unbutton so you can roll them into cuffs. They also have friction dots on the bottom!
- We make our own so you can't get them anywhere else!
What are people saying about PajamaCity.com?
"The PJ's are great, my wife loved them! Thanks again. Now I can't wait for my pair...!"
"LOVE the pajamas! Can't wait 'til winter rolls around again so I can hop in them. Bought a pair for my daughter too!"
"Excellent service. Exactly what I ordered and it arrived after only 3 days after it was shipped."
"Wife LOVES them. Previously ordered a different pair of footie pj's from another company (which she also loves) but I think she likes these better. She wears them every chance she gets."
"These jammies are so cute. They're good quality and the design was great. I got them as a gag gift for my 14 yr olds birthday, because he said he wanted fuzzy, comfie, footie pajamas like the baby (lol). He wears them every night and even put them on at his birthday party to show us what they looked like on him, it was hilarious!"
"I received the order in just under 3 days! Very happy with the response time by the seller. You made my girlfriend very happy as well."
"Love the PJ's they're comfy and arrived quickly to and APO address."
"fast shipper and great item! my wife loved her pajamas!!!"
"BEST SERVICE IN THE WORLD!Thank you so much. Fastest shipping on the planet! Would def. recommend this company. Keep up the great work!!!!"
"My Husband and I had an adult pajama party with pillow fights and all.. these pajamas held up to all the tumbles he took! They were also a huge hit. My hubby loves robots and everyone got a kick out of them.. especially when he did his little robot/ space dance in them."
"The pj's I got are great!! The print was priceless!"
"these PJ's were for my son-in-law who loved them... at first I thought they would be too big but the roomier the better... thanks so much!"
"i love them they fit great and i wear them all day i even have boots that fit over the feet so i can go outside to get the mail. they are my lounging outfit. and warm as ever......great service can't wait to get another color...."
"Feety pjs were a great Christmas gift! Comfy, good quality, soft. Highly recommended!"
"LOVE these pajamas - fast delivery; great product. Thank you!"
"Fantastic site! Fantastic product! Highly Recommend!"
"Loved the speed of delivery and the quality of the PJ's......so did my wife!!! Thanks"
"Was very happy with this product and the service. I ordered at the last minute for christmas and it still got there before christmas eve. Awesome!!"
"AWESOME!!! I mean thats all I have to say, AWESOME!!!"
"Love product and service-so close to Christmas, wasn't sure it would arrive in time. My niece said it was her favorite present this year. Her whole sorority may buy them!"
"FANTASTIC!!! THE PAJAMAS ARE GREAT!!!! THANK YOU."
"Extremely fast delivery, and the item fit like a glove - exactly as described. I will very likely order from you again and will recommend you to others as appropriate."
"You guys called me when there was a delay with the order and provided merchandise credit to compensate. They have a generous return policy. Overall a great experience."
"quick delivery & i got exactly what i wanted. the most hillarious gift ever. fit my 6'2" husband perfectly."
"My daughter-in-law is very tall so I ordered a big size. She said the extra width is no problem at all and she loves the pajama sleeper."
"Shipping was FAST - even to our APO address! The jammies are so comfy! I wear them often. Thanks!"
"Great product, great price. the item was ordered as a Christmas present and they loved it!!!! thank you for being so prompt."
"Item arrived as described and very quickly. This will be a perfect gift for my eccentric husband. The quality of this item is great, and I would order from this company again in the future."