Kigurumi Tiger Costume Pajama with Hood
- Eeeeasy tiger! Run through the jungle in our tiger costume. It has a big ivory belly, tiny tiger stripes, and a striped tail.
- The cutest, most comfortable costume pajamas for adults.
- These are made by us - you will not find them anywhere else.
- Hidden side pockets - two pockets big enough for your phone.
- Lined hood - to keep your hair from getting static-y.
- Cotton cuffs - no tight elastic.
- Button closure - easy to take on and off.
- 3-season polar fleece - not too thick, not too thin. Cool enough for Spring, warm enough for Fall and Winter.
- Machine washable.
(It’s easy - just go by height)
- Size 3: 4'11"-5'4"
- Size 4: 5'1"-5'6"
- Size 5: 5'4"-5'9"
- Size 6: 5'8"-6'1"
- If you are between sizes and you have a large frame: order the larger size.
- Our size charts are based on actual customers trying them on.
- Size 6 fits up to 6'3" if you are thin.
- They should fit extra-roomy and the crotch is supposed to hang low to make you look like you have stubby little legs like a stuffed animal.
What is Kigurumi?
Kigurumi simply means to dress up like a stuffed animal. It is a combination of two Japanese words: Kiru, which means "to wear" and Nuigurumi which means ”stuffed animal”. In Kigurumi you are basically a big stuffed animal with your head, feet, and hands sticking out.
We recommend that you wash your pajamas with similar colors and use cold water to minimize shrinking. Expect that these pajamas will shrink slightly (usually just about half an inch overall) when you wash them and washing always makes fleece much softer.
Item #: JCR184-TI