DIY Purple Grapes Halloween Costume Idea Using Footed Pajamas
How to Make an Adult Homemade Purple Grapes Costume
This is a NO SEWING REQUIRED costume!
How to make a Homemade Adult Grapes Costume using footed pjs:
Start with one pair of Adult Footed Pajamas
- Make 3 Grape Vines from about 8 Purple (or Green) Balloons.
- You can find large single-color ballons at shops that specialize in greeting cards or party supplies.
- When you tie them shut, tie them around a string or ribbon - leave plenty of room on the end so you can tie them around you.
- Tie the first two around your body like bandaleros (start at waist, go up around opposite shoulder - repeat on other side).
- Tie the third around your waist.
- Make 3 "Grape Leaves" from Green Felt (available 6 foot wide for about $5 a yard from fabric stores) or Green Posterboard or Craft Foam. Staple on a stem.
- Cut a template first... cutting leaves isn't as easy as it looks!
Group Costume Idea:
Do the Fruit of the Loom guys...
Couple Costume Idea:
Add someone dressed as a:
- Piece of Cheese
- Wine Bottle (you can explain that you're "before and after")