- Cozy Hoodie - Makes this a great gift - think of the photos!
- Unisex sizing - Our adult pajamas are made to fit both men and women.
- Sizing info: Our pajamas are made to be extra roomy - always check the size chart before you order. Our footless pajamas fit just like our footies - but the total length will be a few inches shorter because they're footless.
- Drop seat back - Our back flap features an envelope-style tuck closure with an elastic top and Velcro fasteners.
- Kangaroo pockets - Roomy pockets to keep your hands toasty.
- Full body zipper - Makes getting in and out a breeze.
- Easy care polar fleece - Machine washable.
- 90 Day Return Policy - Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Item #: JCG1635-RD
How are these pajamas supposed to fit?
They should fit loose enough that you can curl up into a ball and have them still not feel tight. All of our pajamas are made extra roomy so you shouldn't have to order a larger size just to get extra room in the waist.
Drop seat? You mean the butt-flap!?
Yes! These pajamas feature our popular drop seat back which means you can stay warm and cozy even when nature calls. This means that you won't have to take your pajamas completely off when using the restroom.
Concerning our sizing chart:
We have tried our adult pajamas on hundreds of different-sized people. The recommendations you see on our charts are based on what they said they felt most comfy in both standing and curled up!
About our polar fleece:
Our polar fleece fabric is both soft and lightweight which means they're cozy without being too warm. Our 3-season fleece is perfect for Fall, Winter, and Spring. Full-body garments can't be made from extremely thick fleece or they'll be too warm to wear for more than a few minutes.
We recommend that you wash your pajamas with similar colors and use cold water to minimize shrinking. Expect that these pajamas will shrink slightly (usually just about half an inch overall) when you wash them.
About the full body zipper:
Our pajamas feature a full body zipper that runs from the collar to just below your waist which means it's very easy to get in and out of them.
About the kangaroo pockets:
One of the most popular features on our pajamas are the kangaroo pockets which help keep your hands nice and toasty and your cellphone handy. The pockets are sewn on the front just above the waist.