- Skull and Bones Print Footie PJs for Adults - Tough, edgy, and ridiculously comfortable!
- Unisex sizing - Our adult footed pajamas are made to fit both men and women.
- Sizing info: Our footie pajamas are made to be extra roomy - always check the size chart before you order.
- Drop seat back - Our back flap features an envelope-style tuck closure with an elastic top and Velcro fasteners.
- Kangaroo pockets - Roomy pockets to keep your hands toasty.
- Full body zipper - Makes getting in and out a breeze.
- Easy care polar fleece - Machine washable.
- 90 Day Return Policy - Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Item #: Z-JD-SK
How are these footed pajamas supposed to fit?
They should fit loose enough that you can curl up into a ball and have them still not feel tight. All of our pajamas are made extra roomy so you shouldn't have to order a larger size just to get extra room in the waist.
Drop seat? You mean the butt-flap!?
Yes! These footie pajamas feature our popular drop seat back which means you can stay warm and cozy even when nature calls. This means that you won't have to take your footies completely off when using the restroom.
Concerning our sizing chart:
We have tried our adult footed pajamas on hundreds of different-sized people. The recommendations you see on our charts are based on what they said they felt most comfy in both standing and curled up!
About our polar fleece:
Our polar fleece fabric is both soft and lightweight which means they're cozy without being too warm. Our 3-season fleece is perfect for Fall, Winter, and Spring. Full-body garments can't be made from extremely thick fleece or they'll be too warm to wear for more than a few minutes.
We recommend that you wash your footed pajamas with similar colors and use cold water to minimize shrinking. Expect that these pajamas will shrink slightly (usually just about half an inch overall) when you wash them.
About the full body zipper:
Our footie pajamas feature a full body zipper that runs from the collar to just below your waist which means it's very easy to get in and out of them.
About the kangaroo pockets:
One of the most popular features on our footies are the kangaroo pockets which help keep your hands nice and toasty and your cellphone handy. The pockets are sewn on the front just above the waist.
About the soles:
Our footies have little red "friction-dots" on the bottom of the feet which help keep the soles clean.